1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 large jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Heat sauce in medium sauce pan over medium heat till hot. Stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place cooked pasta into a large bowl. Stir in sauce. Stir in mozzarella cheese.
6 slices of Italian sliced bread (or any sliced crusty bread)
- Heat griddle or pan over medium heat
- Butter both sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder. My family loves garlic so I go heavy on the garlic. If you are not sure, lightly sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place buttered garlic bread into pan and brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
Finally its Friday!
Oh my. It’s 10:30pm and I finally get to sit down and write a post. Fridays you would think are easy. Last day of the week, everyone is burnt out at work trying to get home. A day to tie up loose ends before the start off the weekend. Not me! This girl has way too much going on!
At least I feel pretty productive today. I was able to secure furniture deliveries for Monday, which turns out is harder than you would think. The fireplace will be tuned up for the fall, sprinkler system will be winterized and we made it to the kids doctors appointment on time. Now to attempt to watch a movie. Tonight’s pick is The Intern. So far it’s a cute movie.
All in all it was a great day. Tomorrow is going to be just as crazy as most of my days. I’m sure the kids will want fresh waffles in the morning with the new waffle maker I just got from Amazon. Got too love Amazon! Really, with as crazy as my life is, it is always a good idea to order online so that I don’t have to make another stop on my way home from work… Shout out to my better half John for ordering it for me. XOXOXO
Stay focused. It’s all worth it in the end.