1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 large jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Heat sauce in medium sauce pan over medium heat till hot. Stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place cooked pasta into a large bowl. Stir in sauce. Stir in mozzarella cheese.
6 slices of Italian sliced bread (or any sliced crusty bread)
- Heat griddle or pan over medium heat
- Butter both sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder. My family loves garlic so I go heavy on the garlic. If you are not sure, lightly sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place buttered garlic bread into pan and brown on both sides. Remove from heat.